What are the experiences of solar street light installation
PProblems that are easily overlooked when installing solar street lights:
1. Installation time. It should be installed on a sunny day. If it is installed on a cloudy or rainy day, it will only consume power without charging after the light is turned on, which will not meet the design requirements.
2. The lights should not be turned on on the day of installation. In order to eagerly see the lighting effects, many engineering companies will turn on the lights on the night of installation. Because the new battery does not charge slowly when it leaves the factory, the brightness will not reach the designed number of rainy days if it is installed. The correct way is to connect the controller after installation, but not the load. After charging for one day during the day the next day, connect the load again in the evening, so that the battery capacity can reach a higher level. Of course, this will Increase part of labor costs.
3. The angle of the battery panel is generally designed by the manufacturer according to a 45-degree inclination angle, so as to ensure a better charging capacity in winter. However, the direction angle is determined during installation. When the solar panel was assembled underground, it was found that the angle of the light pole was deviated after it was erected. If it is almost the same, it will not be adjusted. Such angular deviation not only affects charging, but also affects the solar panel voltage under the same illuminance, which will cause a relatively large error in the turn-on time of the solar street light. Therefore, when assembling on the ground, try to adjust the azimuth angle of the solar panel to be consistent!
4. the connection of the controller. Use a waterproof controller as much as possible to ensure long-term stability while preventing users from changing the lighting time at will. If you use a non-waterproof controller, bend the wiring into a U-shape because the terminal is facing downwards, which can prevent water from pouring into the controller from the line.
5. Use good quality copper core wire. Due to the electrical conductivity, the current and voltage have a certain loss during the output process, which not only increases the power, but can also cause the LED startup power supply to fail to work normally in severe cases. I have found similar problems in actual work. The parameters of the drive power supply are set correctly. Everything is normal in the laboratory, but after installing it on the lamp holder, the lamp turns on for 15 seconds and then goes out. It was verified that because the quality of the line was too poor, the loss was large, and the lamp went out due to the low voltage from the controller output to the lamp cap.